Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I needed an extra day...

We have moved. The Spoons now live in Avondale, AZ. We moved on Feb. 29. I can't wait to celebrate the anniversary of our relocation...four years from now. Leap year, interesting concept. Everything still seems like some surreal dream I'm going to wake up from soon. Hopefully the whirlwind slows down soon and allows time for more regular blogging. For now just a few prayer points. The new church begins services on March 16th, pretty much tomorrow. I'm not ready. Pray for the bivocational status. In order for us to make it financialy I need a miracle or a job. The "Brown" ball is moving; just not as quickly as I would like it to be. Kiddos 1, 2, and 3 - They have been great but you can tell adjusting is hard. Lots of crying and defiance. I continue to be overwhelmed by the generousity and graciousness of God's people. I hope to make time to share more soon. Peace.

No comments: