Monday, April 2, 2007

"I'm starting to change the way I think..."

For the first time in my life, I'm leading a small group in a house where I actually saw a DVD titled something like, Spiritual Warfare Tools to Recieve the Lord's Annointing in your Finances. I believe it is starring someone with a last name like Dollar or Price. (I could never teach prosperity with a last name like Spoon).
Anyway, these folks, the one's who have opened their home, are fabulous people with four generations attending our church. Sunday night as we were discussing the Kingdom, Rwanda, faith, and those guys on TV, she brings up wealth and says "I'm starting to change the way I think..." I wanted to stand and shout! It was so good! People do change! This is what it looks like when His "Kingdom comes".

No comments: