Thursday, May 17, 2007

No more Blogger Blue.

I am officially on vacation. I am happy that the TTSM remodel is done and despite the trajic loss of Jerry Falwell, we still have Pat Robertson around to stick his foot in his mouth on behalf of all Christians.

All joking aside... The Falwell family is in my prayers.

You know that disclaimer you get when you call a customer service line... "your call may be recorded". Well, I want you to know you are now being counted. Not to ensure quality or anything like that, just to make me feel good or bad about my self! Thanks for stopping by. Look for some further page editions maybe next week. For now, the whole fam is off to Fresno...Grandpa is turning 80! We will return to sunny so cal late saturday night in order to be ready for church on Sunday.

1 comment:

JDF said...

I think you should change your blog subtitle to a different color. Maybe white, it just gets lost in the background picture. A cool picture though.