Tuesday, March 10, 2009

H O N O R

At Coldwater Church on Sunday we tore through the story of Joseph. The message had deep implications for me. Like Joseph, it is important for me to bless the generations before me and after me. Like Joseph, I want to respond well to both dishonor and honor. I want to make the most of every opportunity. Like Joseph, I want to demonstrate competence, forgiveness, and overwhelming mercy! I want to make the best of unseen and seemingly unplanned circumstance.

I'd also like to make sense of dreams and visions, but that seems like an aside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris - Thanks for the vote on my book. I'm currently in third place, and could be in first if everyone I know would vote.

Getting the votes is like building a church: I let everyone know, and had high expectations that most would vote; but, come Sunday morning, the small numbers make me see just how unreliable the term "certainty" really is.

Hope all is well with you. It's been a while, and I was wondering how your ministry is doing.

Should you ever want me to come and share my testimony on either book, I am available, and the cost is not what you'd think.

Take care mty brother, and write when you can...

Pastor Paul