Friday, December 12, 2008

Looking for work...

...has got to be the worst thing ever. I love it when you apply to somewhere you know you are over qualified for and you take some stupid test online and get an email like this...

Thank you for your interest in a position with The Pepsi Bottling Group. While your background has many impressive aspects, you unfortunately did not pass our on-line assessment. Because you do meet the basic qualifications of the position, you are eligible to re-take the on-line assessment after 30 days. Again, thank you for your interest and we hope you will return in 30 days to continue to explore opportunities with The Pepsi Bottling Group.

I knew I shouldn't have admitted to fooling around in high school and sometimes talking back to my boss or teacher. I was hoping to get points for honesty. Makes we want to buy several cases of Coke.

No comments: