Friday, May 9, 2008

The Facts of Life

The Good...
Last night we had dinner with Leah's grandparents. Living closer to them has been a wonderful part of our new life here in the AZ.

I went online to update the Coldwater Church Website and found it was number three on google when you search for it. SWEET!

When I got up this morning to check out our church's first ever newspaper ad, I was so excited we had the "pole position" placement in the worship directory. Upper left hand corner baby.

I am so excited about the days ahead!

The Bad...
I worked nine and a half hours at my part time job this morning.

I missed a meeting with a city official earlier this week.

I planned a pretty major calender conflict that is for sure going to leave some folks with very hurt feelings by the end of this process.

I'm feeling the effects of higher price gas, and food. My most recent support check is currently four days late.

I'm feeling rather insuffiecent. I'm trying not to be discouraged. I'm hopeful for the days that lie ahead.

No comments: