Thursday, September 13, 2007

Changing Seasons

New things in my life...
started campus ministry at the high school
started campus ministry at the middle school
started after school small groups
started fall volleyball league
started Friday night "5th Quarter"
started Men's monday night football fellowship

Things that ended recently...
Sunday's relaxed Traditional Service dress code

At least when Brown worked you around the clock, you got paid a little bit more. Don't worry. I'm not getting bitter. It's all good. It all just seems a little overwhelming right now.

Topherspoon will be preaching on Sunday the 23rd. 6PM.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

hey this doesn't really coincide with you post but I wanted to tell you where the nature baby diapers are at. I saw them at the Target on Tyler, on an end cap of the diaper aisle. Although the CEO of g diapers just left a comment on my blog informing me that only the wipes are 100% biodegradable, the diapers are only 60% biodegradable. It is a start though! There is always cloth or g diapers!!

Elizabeth said...

Yikes.

That's all.