Monday, March 17, 2008

Week One: The New Church

We had our first service and I am feeling great. The dumbest thing I did... Printed 80 bulletins that said Febuary 16th. Yep. Didn't notice till someone pointed it out... after the service. O how I have a reputation of screwing up dates. Maybe next week will be better.

52 people showed up to Worship Jesus. 30 of them actually live here. I was pretty stoked. Worship went good and I didn't say anything dumb during my message. How do you judge success?

1 comment:

Sam Snyder said...

Hey, no problem with the promotion. Let's get the word out. The video I was referencing was linked in the blog.

Good to find another blogger in the FCA. I'm kind of on a Sabbatical from blogging, but I'll be back as soon as I'm done with this hectic semester.
Sam